Tuesday 18 October 2011

what I did at work last week / Halloween

Finally, finally had a little bit of time at work to get the Halloween designs done, so they could be photographed, blogged about and put into the shop window. Here are some photos that belong to And The Dish Ran Away With The Spoon, but I'm sure they won't mind me re-blogging. Wish there were some better photos of the monsters though.

There should be a 'boo' as well. Maybe it didn't survive the photoshoot?

Check the one-eyed monster, bottom right.


mini ones in an egg box

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hannah, I'm not sure if you will get this but I've come across this blog via your posts on Mumsnet as I'm researching starting a cake decorating business from home. I love the name - I'm a Richard Scarry fan too, and so is my 4-year-old son. What a great name! I'm really interested to know that you are now working as a baker. I hope you are enjoying yourself. Hooray for a change of career! Best wishes, Sarah

    ReplyDelete